Monday, August 16, 2010

So much to say!

It has been a whole month since I posted last and I am truly sorry! Things have been very busy, and I kind of just lost track of time. I will try to get better about posting all of the new and exciting things that Aida does more often! So, let's start from where I left off:

July 16: This is the first day that she signed "please" and I could not have been prouder! We were getting ice cream and as soon as she saw the case of ice cream she signed "more" "please" by rubbing her cute little chest. Of course I had to get her her own bowl of peach!

July 20: We spent the afternoon at Atlanta Botanical Gardens with Danielle & Olive. It has a neat canopy walk and lots of beautiful flowers. The children's area will be more fun once Aida can walk, but she enjoyed it none the less!

July 23: Tooth 5 & 6 are popping through; one on the bottom and one on the top. The bottom one seemed to bust through over night and is already half way in in just 1 day!

July 25: While at the pool for the day with mom, dad and Aunt Paula Aida decided to try her standing by herself, with great success. We even got her to take a few steps between mom and dad. She has not done this outside of the pool yet, but she will walk while holding out fingers. Not sure if we are totally ready for walking yet, yikes!

Aida has also traveled to Michigan recently, but that trip deserves it's own post. Since it has been such a hot summer down here, Aida & I spend most of our days at the pool or playing inside. We try to go for a walk every evening with daddy and Oakley as well.

Here are a few cute pictures from this past month:


Aida at her new favorite place...The BlaBla store!



Aida and Olive at the Botanical Gardens





Asleep in the car...so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment