We had a pretty quiet week around the VandenBerge household, but I thought I would share a few fun pictures with everyone. Aida loves to walk every where, but she still doesn't have the courage to do it on her own. She walks with her walker, holding one of our hands or anything she can find to push across the house (i.e. chairs, step stools, etc.) She laughs all the time and is just such a fun kid! We are working on trying to change from two naps to one, but it is not going so well. By about 9:30 in the morning she is tired and wants to go to sleep, so it takes everything I have to keep her awake and happy till after her lunch. Days that I give in and let her take two naps she does not want to go to bed at night. So, it's pretty much a loose-loose situation. Any suggestions are welcome ;)

Aida showing Mia (the little girl I watch on Monday & Friday) her tent & trying to give her a kiss. Mia wasn't too sure what to think about it.

This is one of Aida's favorite things to do. Climb inside her babies buggy, pile her balls on top and have dad or mom push her around the house.


The t-shirt daddy brought home for her from Texas a few months ago...it's a little bu still.
No comments:
Post a Comment