I told her in the morning what we were doing and she was really excited! She kept talking about how she was getting her hair done, just like mommy and daddy do. The ladies at the salon were fantastic; letting Aida pick out which cute chair she wanted to sit in...she chose the airplane. The woman doing her hair starting brushing it with what to me looked like Oakley's dog brush, but to my amazement it brushed right through her "tangled mess" with no tears at all. I knew I had to have this brush! It is called a Knot Genie and I LOVE it! Highly suggest it to anyone with tangly/curly hair.
All in all, Aida loved getting her hair cut. They didn't take much off, just evened it all up.
Running at the park after we were done. The best picture she would let me get of her new haircut.
Hope everyone enjoys the last weekend in 2011! Jamie has had off most of this past week, so we are enjoying lots of family time...off to take daddy to our new zoo tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment